This October we’re proud to host and participate in a number of programs and activities to celebrate National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM). Here’s a quick rundown of what’s on our calendar:
- We’re excited to partner with Betterhelp, a mental health platform that provides online mental health services directly to consumers and to workers via their employers. Look for the formal announcement later in the month.
- Check out the Muscular Dystrophy Association’s new blog post, How the ADA’s Employment Rights Apply to Job Seekers, featuring Inclusively VP of Marketing Tiffany Meehan as a guest contributor.
- Dive into our first Inclusively Employee Spotlight, featuring Bryant R. Huff II, Customer Success Manager.
- On October 19, Inclusively Co-Founder and COO Sarah Bernard will be featured as a panelist on a live, NDEAM webinar hosted by Best Buddies and Accenture.
- Heading to SHRM’s INCLUSION 2022 on October 24-26 either virtually or live in San Diego? So are we, and we’d love to connect with you. Stop by our booth (#14), or tune in online!